This property sheet designates which user accounts have operator permissions for the SMTP Site. After Microsoft Windows NT accounts are set up, you can grant permissions by selecting the accounts from a list. Removing the account from the list of site operators will rescind these permissions.
Use this property sheet to set limits for messages, including size and number of recipients. If a message exceeds the limits you designate, it is undeliverable and will be returned to the sender along with a Non-Delivery Report (NDR). If the NDR is also undeliverable, the message is sent to the Badmail directory, since the message cannot send or returned. You can use this property sheet to designate the location for the Badmail directory in addition to storage for NDRs and bad mail.
- Limit Messages – Select this check box to specify limitations to message or session size. The following are two related message size limits.
- Maximum Message Size – Use this dialog box to indicate a limit to message size—a preferred limit to the server.
- If a mail client sends a message that exceeds the limit, the message is still processed as long as it does not exceed the Maximum Session Size.
- Maximum Session Size – Use this dialog box to indicate a limit to session size, which is an absolute limit. A connection is automatically closed if a message reaches this limit.
- Maximum Number of Outbound Messages per Connection – This option enables you to limit the number of messages sent in a single connection.
- Maximum Number of Recipients per Message – Use this dialog box to specify the maximum number of recipients allowed per message. The default setting is 100. To impose no limit, clear the dialog box. and then click OK.
- Send a Copy of Non-delivery Report to – Use this dialog box to specify who should receive a copy of all Non-delivery reports generated by Microsoft. SMTP Service.
- Badmail Directory – Use this dialog box to set the Badmail directory. Click Browse to search your directory tree for a directory to use for this purpose.
|Companies||Price||Server Location||Price||Visit Now|
Cloud SSD Hosting
|$1.43 /mo.||WILMINGTON, DE, US||Price @ $1.43 /mo.||Visit Now|
|$2.99 /mo.||LASALLE, CA||Price @ $2.99 /mo.||Visit Now|
|$2.75/mo.||Burlington, MA, US||Price : $2.75/mo.||Visit Now|
Lifetime Free Domain
|$3.95/mo.||Panama, PA||Start @ $3.95/mo.||Visit Now|
|$1.99/mo.||Arlington Heights, IL, US||Start @ $1.99/mo.||Visit Now|
|$4.95/mo||AUBURN, MA, US||Start @ $4.95/mo||Visit Now|
|$3.25/mo.||Burlington, MA, US||Start @ $3.25/mo.||Visit Now|
|$3.95/mo||Columbus, OH, US||Start @ $3.95/mo||Visit Now|
|$4.95/mo||NASHUA, NH, US||Start @ $4.95/mo||Visit Now|
Managed WordPress Hosting
|$89.00/mo.||Lansing, MI, US||Price : $19.00/mo.||Visit Now|